jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

TubeMusicReview1z nos ha enviado un vídeo


Hi, please have a listen to this original soothing music video. I hope you enjoy it. This song was released this Friday 27 April 2012. It is available to download for FREE. Enchanting congo beats and a playful dialogue of gentle trumpet and sincere soprano sax solos bring alive joyful moments of the ones we love most in 'Memories of You'

If you enjoyed this music, please share it with your friends and join me on my channel where I publish a new original smooth tune every Friday. Thank you and I hope you have a nice day. Warm greetings to you from Sydney Australia
Download this song for FREE from my Facebook Music Page http://tinyurl.com/7thfbro Enchanting congo beats and a playful dialogue of gentle trumpet and sincere soprano sax solos bring alive joyful moments of the ones we love most in 'Memories of You'






TubeMusicReview1z  nos regala esta música, se puede descargar desde su página http://tinyurl.com/7thfbro

THANK YOU


No hay comentarios: